Dare Marina Spring Special Checklist Includes:
The following services will be provided:
- Open boat: inspect cabin and engine space
- Install customer batteries if needed. Check batteries under load. Replace batteries if needed (price of new batteries extra)
- Inspect belts and hoses
- Check and top off all fluids
- Check fuel cap seal
- Check fuel bulb for functionality and condition of rubber
- Check fuel hoses for cracking and flexibility
- Treat outside of engine with anticorrosive chemical
- Launch boat and start engine
- Run engine until normal operating temperature is reached
- Check shifting
- Inspect boat d.c. electrical systems (nav lights, gauges, etc.), but not including electronic navigation or functionality of bilge pumps.
- AC system inspection and genset inspection done by request as an addition fee at time and materials.
- Flush engine with fresh water
- Cycle battery off if applicable. Cover up boat
- Return boat to storage.
- Provide Inspection Report including this completed check sheet and report to customer of items or systems needing attention
Non-storage customer will incur trailer loading charges if applicable
Fee schedule: $150.00 for single engine boats, $250.00 for dual engine boats.